Friday 21 September 2012

Save the Date

As invites are soon to go out, I thought I would share my Save-the-Dates with you.
I sent these to immediate family and very close friends.


They are slightly smaller that 3rd A4, printed on 300msg Contour white laid card and were sent in a DL envelope.

The fonts were chosen and downloaded to reflect a slight Shakespearean theme (the title font is called 'Hamlet or Not'), the fonts and use of a little purple has been replicated on my invites.

TTFN ~ Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for me to learn something about the wedding plan. The wedding planner is choosing a best bridal jewelry set for the important occasion. The only best freshwater pearl jewelry and the pearl ring for every one in our wedddings.So using pearl drop earrings would make you have an unforgottenable expreience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deborahyan. I have already got my jewelry, either gifts from family or I have made it myself as I make jewelry. Have a look at www.facebook.com/godivacrafts for more of what I do.

    ReplyDelete