Tuesday 16 August 2011

Hello & Welcome

Inchmahome - Island in Lake Mentaith, where Ed proposed

Inchmahome Priory, a beautiful ruin on a stunning island

Two months ago I became the happiest girl on the planet when Ed proposed, and while we aren't planning just yet there's two things I know:
1) I want to be 'hands on' with my big day, ideally I would make most things like the stationary, the favours, the table centers etc (tho i will be avoiding dress making & most of the flowers)
2) I some how meed to supplement my income so I don't have to stress or compromise - although I expect there will in fact plenty of both!

My conclusion was to fuse the two together and invite others to journey with me on this path of craft and love!

If you are interested in anything you see - please get in touch.

1 comment: